Schwinn Airdyne Upright Exercise Bike
The Schwinn Airdyne Exercise Bike was the first patented exercise bike to give you a full total body workout. It is a total-body ergometer with a patented dual action motion that synchronizes arm and leg motions to simulate your natural motion, and it also features a patented fan wheel technology that exponentially increases the wind resistance the harder you pedal. The air resistance that allows for a smooth pedaling motion also creates streams of cooling air, making for a comfortable home workout. The easy-to-read LED console displays complete workout statistics, including time, distance, calories, calories per hour, RPM, and work load.
- Exercise bike with patented fan wheel technology
- The harder you pedal, the higher the resistance becomes
- Easy-to-read LED console displays complete workout statistics
- Simultaneous upper/lower body, or upper body workout only
- 50 by 22.5-inch footprint; 300-pound weight capacity