Schwinn 230 Recumbent Exercise Bike
Save money on monthly gym fees and get yourself in shape with the compact, comfortable Schwinn 230 recumbent exercise bike. The 230 boasts many of the high-quality features of the Schwinn 213, but adds several extras, including a nicer, easier-to-read instrument panel with a three-position angle adjustment, a slightly lower pedal height that produces a more comfortable riding position, and an easy step-through frame. And that doesn't even account for all the essentials, which range from 16 resistance levels to handlebars with an integrated heart rate monitor built into the grip.
The handiest feature, however, is unquestionably the anatomically designed recumbent seat, which not only offers a dual-position lumbar support for added comfort, but also a micro-adjustable fore/aft seat slider that accommodate a variety of body types and sizes. Other details include six preset programs (calorie goal, BMI measurement, recovery test, results mode, quick start, and manual mode), 10 profile courses, and transport wheels tjat both protect your floors and make the bike easy to store.
- Compact stationary recumbent exercise bike with 6 preset programs and 16 resistance levels
- Easy-to-read LCD monitor displays time, distance, speed, calories burned, and more
- Comfortable recumbent seat with dual-position lumbar support and fore/aft seat slider
- Recumbent handlebars with integrated heart-rate grips; wide Bio-Fit pedals
- Water bottle holder; 10-year frame warranty; 1-year warranty on mechanical and electrical